Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sandy Cliffs On Kingsmere River

Sandy Cliffs on Kingsmere River
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2015
available exclusively at Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery
sold

I spent a lot of time hiking with my kids this summer. The Kingsmere River Trail was one I hadn't done since I was a child, so my memories were vague. I am sure the landscape changed in that time, but I really don't recall what it might have looked like back then. It is possible this sandy cliff was covered in trees and vegetation thirty-some odd years ago and that the river carved its way through the land a little differently.

On another note- big changes in Canada as the federal election is now over. I wonder how the landscape of our country will change over the course of the next few years.

No comments: