Thursday, July 17, 2014

Prairie Dugout On A Magazine Cover!


I've been sitting on this news for awhile. I've been waiting for my copies of the magazine to arrive, but I can't wait any longer. One of my 8x8" paintings, "Prairie Dugout", is on the cover of the Spring 2014 issue of The Canadian Organic Grower Magazine! The theme of the issue is dugouts and watersheds, so when the editor found my painting while searching online she requested a one-time use of the image. How cool is that? 

*I believe "Prairie Dugout" is still available at Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery.

4 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Nice!!!
That is awesome Nicki! !

:)

Barbara Muir said...

Beyond cool. You so rock Nicki.

Believe it!

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

suzanneberry said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON A WELL DESERVED HONOR!

Nicki said...

Thanks Monika, Barbara and Suzanne! It was a fun experience.

N.