Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Layers of a Prairie Storm

Layers of a Prairie Storm
4.75 x 4.75"
oil on watercolour paper
© Nicki Ault, 2012


Late last week I painted 4 little landscapes (one won't see the light of day) to put in some awesome frames I picked up at Ikea two years ago. I thought they would be good to take to the show at the Forestry Farm. They actually look quite sharp all done up, but sadly the weather was quite miserable and therefore the park was not very busy. The good news is that now I have paintings for Art Trek on the weekend of June 8,9! There is always a positive in every situation! The buzz for our first annual Art Trek: Studio Discovery Tour is really building... lots of press coverage happening this week and the posters around town are getting noticed. I'm very excited! Here is a link to our Facebook page...


Head on over and hit that "Like" button! :)  And while you are there check out the albums of each participating studio.


No comments: