Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!


I wanted to make another quick post today because it is my Dad's birthday. It seems like the perfect opportunity to highlight some of the beautiful woodwork he had in the "Family Tree" show this past weekend. I am immensely proud of my Dad for fighting his nerves and adding an art show to his list of life experiences. It is not easy to put your creations on display for others to see and comment on, but he did it. I am inspired by the way he has embraced life in his retirement- he wants to be taught new tricks! Next on his agenda... a trip to China with my sister! 

Happy Birthday Dad, I love you!

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Nicki,

I am so proud of you and your Dad. My father was a fabulous photographer, and could easily have been in a show. But we missed that opportunity. Good for you.
Yay for both of you.

XO Barbara

Nicki said...

Barbara, I don't know how I missed this comment. Sorry!

I am so happy we made these memories and that I could help make this happen for my Dad. It was a beautiful weekend.

XO Nicki