Thursday, September 20, 2018

Sleep Well Under The Vast Night Sky

#12 - Sleep Well Under The Vast Night Sky
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2018
Daily Painting Project III
sold

That's a wrap!

This daily painting project was absolutely fantastic! Full disclosure: I haven't been feeling well for the entire project, but having these paintings to do each day motivated me to get out of the house and into the studio. It ended up being a great distraction.

I am very grateful for the enormous support I received over the last twelve days. Thank you to everyone who let me know just how much you were enjoying the process and looking forward to each daily post. And thank you to those who snapped up the pieces they loved. This nocturne plus the four below are available. If you are interested, please send me a message via Daily Paintworks, Facebook or Instagram. *UPDATE: Today's night sky just sold so the below four are the remaining pieces.

#1 - Lake Drama

#5 - Pale Field

#10 - Dreamland

#11 - Forest Aura

I will have the entire project with me at my Artist Talk at Art Now (Prairieland Park) on Friday (2:00- Assiniboia Gallery booth) and anything that hasn't sold will be available at that time.

No comments: