Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Rustle

Rustle
40 x 30"
acrylic and oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2017
available

I'm still loving these fluttery, leafy paintings. It is similar to "Dancing With Myself", although this one has some earthy greens in it. I actually have a new one started on my easel right now... a bit more zoomed in and a different palette. Stay tuned for that.

I can't believe this painting was done in October and I am just posting it now! Yeesh! What a crazy time. I literally have thirty-three blog posts drafted and ready to post. That means there are thirty-three paintings I haven't shown yet! Some are sold some aren't. I've never been in this boat before, so I'm going to just keep paddling and moving forward. Maybe someday I will be caught up!

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Nicki,

I'm glad you posted it. How beautiful, and also glad that you have so much going on. You amaze me!

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

It's been so busy! So busy that I haven't been keeping up with replying to comments! Yikes! Not good and I am sorry!