Saturday, November 18, 2017

Night Moves

Night Moves
36 x 48"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2017
sold

I have been powering through these last days before Open Studio. I am feeling more and more excited and love the work I will be showing this year. My remaining paintings are back from Boffins, and I still love them! I love my display boards of my 6x6's - I just did three more new ones, two of which are starry skies. And I love my new large work - yesterday I finally finished the rainy sky that was giving me so much trouble. This one, "Night Moves", is a bit of a force, which I was hoping it would be! I've said it before, I like drama in my art, not in my life! It's best seen in person, as all original work is, so come if you can. Here are the details one more time...


Studio On 20th is the door to the left of the Odd Couple restaurant and our event is sharing part of the day with Santa who arrives in town via parade at 1:00 tomorrow afternoon! We are open11-5, so if you plan to come around parade time you may want to avoid driving anywhere near Santa's route.

See you soon!

No comments: