Monday, January 25, 2016

Road Trip!

photo © Nicki Ault, 2016

Yesterday was road trip time! I made a quick journey to Prince Albert to deliver six paintings to the Mann Art Gallery: two paintings each for Kathy Bradshaw, Carol Wylie and myself. A lot of work was rolling in as I unloaded, and I got there at the beginning of day one! I can just imagine how much will accumulate by the end of day two. It will be an enormous job to jury the work and then curate it into the three gallery spaces. As always, my fingers are crossed that my work makes it into the largest and main gallery space. That will be an accomplishment, but regardless, I am pleased that I am taking the chance to show my work alongside some excellent Saskatchewan artists. I hope to make it to the gala on Friday, February 12 and if I do, I will have more photos to share.

No comments: