New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

November 15 - December 31, 2017: Holiday Salon - Small Works Show at Darrell Bell Gallery (street level ), running through the holidays, Darrell and his team have installed a grid of twenty of my 8x8's as well as a small wall of larger pieces at the front of the gallery. Lots of great gift ideas to be found by the many gallery artists on display.

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Busy Prairie

Busy Prairie
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2015
available exclusively at Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery 
sold 

I love how this one turned out. I loved capturing the busy fields on Bridget's newly purchased acreage. I can hardly wait to visit again when the snow melts. It will look different in spring. I can just imagine the greenery, the May flowers, the bees buzzing. It won't be long now- we are on the downward slope of winter. Come to think of it... I should visit in winter!

4 comments:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

I LOVE the square blocks of colour!! xoxoxox

Barbara Muir said...

This is wonderful. Love the brushwork. So cheery.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Thanks Monika... I really like this one too. XO

Nicki said...

Thanks Barbara... it was inspired by a very cheery day at my friend's new acreage. XO