Friday, December 5, 2014

Glimmer at Flock and Gather

Glimmer
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2014

Sometimes, in the forest at sunset, the light just glimmers through the trees. 

This is my one of my newest little painting- I will have another to show you tomorrow. I am so glad I recently painted a few more 6x6's because late yesterday afternoon I got an unexpected email asking me if I wanted to take a spot that came open for the Flock and Gather Winter Wonders Handmade Market. Without hesitation my answer was a resounding "YES!". It is probably the finest and most unique artisan market that Saskatoon has to offer. I am very excited, but also scrambling a bit to make sure I am prepared for set-up at 1:30 today. I think I am good to go- I have my list made up to help me, but the question is, did I forget to put something on the list?


Please come and support local artists. It is the perfect place to find that special gift for someone you love or maybe even a little something for yourself. Hope to see you there!

No comments: