New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Glimmer at Flock and Gather

Glimmer
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2014

Sometimes, in the forest at sunset, the light just glimmers through the trees. 

This is my one of my newest little painting- I will have another to show you tomorrow. I am so glad I recently painted a few more 6x6's because late yesterday afternoon I got an unexpected email asking me if I wanted to take a spot that came open for the Flock and Gather Winter Wonders Handmade Market. Without hesitation my answer was a resounding "YES!". It is probably the finest and most unique artisan market that Saskatoon has to offer. I am very excited, but also scrambling a bit to make sure I am prepared for set-up at 1:30 today. I think I am good to go- I have my list made up to help me, but the question is, did I forget to put something on the list?


Please come and support local artists. It is the perfect place to find that special gift for someone you love or maybe even a little something for yourself. Hope to see you there!

No comments: