Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Drawing From Life

The Ear
graphite on Stonehenge paper
© Nicki Ault, 2014

Behind the scenes I continue to quietly work on my drawing at Atelier 2302. It has come a long way, but it also has a long way to go. It is a labour of love- my first cast drawing, putting everything I learned from the Bargues to test.

Thank you so much to the organizers of Flock and Gather who asked me to fill a spot at the last moment. It was a great weekend and I was thrilled to be there among such talented artisans and vendors. Thank you everyone who dropped by to say "hi" and to those who supported me and the other "makers". I think, happily, we all left a bit low on inventory!

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Great drawing and congratulations on your show.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Thank you!
XX N.