New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Gone Painting! Be Back Soon!


The day has finally arrived! I am on my way to paint in Georgian Bay, Ontario! Two friends are already there so I am anxious to join them and get painting. I will have photos and stories to share when I return and hopefully some art worth showing as well. Please stay tuned and check my blog in ten days when I am back!

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Can't wait to see your work, and perhaps you too!

XOXO Barbara