Friday, January 25, 2013

My New Portable Photo Studio


Ooooh, isn't it lovely? My brand spankin' new portable photo studio! I am so excited and I can already tell it is going to save me a lot of grief over getting a good photo- especially when I do a lot of small paintings and want to get them posted ASAP. It all folds up into a compact case with a handle so I can easily take it to and from the studio and also store it away when I am not using it. And how cute is the little tripod that came with it? I can comfortably say that this is making me as happy as a new pair of boots!

4 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Cool -- as happy as a new pair of boots. Wow -- that's happy!

XO Barbara

Monika Kinner-Whalen (MySweetPrairie) said...

Awesome! Where did you get it? Smart. I have a white cardboard box. lol I love that the side lighting would make consistent & shadow free photos. : )) Good for you!!!

~Monika
(who incidentally just got new boots. lol)

Nicki said...

Barbara, yes, it is happy! :)

Nicki XO

Nicki said...

Hi Monika,

I got it at London Drugs. I saw it at Christmas a year ago and have pondered over it ever since. It is pretty cool and so compact when all put away. And yes, the side-lighting is awesome as are the light-diffusing screens on the top and sides. It won't be good for photographing anything much larger than 12x12", but I am never in a rush to take pictures of larger work anyway.

And congrats on your new boots! I have a gift card for Traxx that is burning in my wallet- I have to get there soon!