Friday, August 31, 2012

Stage Three and Stalling!

...stage 3...

Okay, so I think I had said that the next thing I would post was the first of my abstract pieces from the class I took in mid-August and as you can see I am officially stalling! I'll get there... soon. 

In the meantime I was able to paint for a few hours this week when the kids had play dates. Later that day I was so excited about how things had progressed that I decided to go back in the evening after a meeting and paint for two more hours. I love when I have the studio to myself! I put on an old CD from 1991 and completely enjoyed rediscovering the songs by the band "54-40"- songs like Baby Ran, I Go Blind, One Day In Your Life, One Gun. It's funny how 20 years later you can remember the words like it was yesterday and still enjoy them so much.

No comments: