New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Northward Bound

I'm off for a week of painting in the Boreal forest. It is almost my one year blogging anniversary and to celebrate I will be drawing from the names of my Followers who will win one of the small paintings I create while I am at Emma Lake. I wonder what it will be? If you are not yet a Follower, I'd be happy to have you as one! If you Follow by August 18 you will be put in the draw which I will make on the 19th.

See you soon!

3 comments:

Linda Popple said...

Sounds fantastic! Have a great time! I am looking forward to winning the painting!! :-)

-Don said...

Will you please put my name in at least 20 times? That would be nice. Thanks.

Oh yeah, HAVE FUN!

-Don

Nicki said...

Hee hee! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Linda.

Nicki


Hi Don,

I'm back and I DID have fun! Yes, since you asked I will put your name in at least 20 times! :o)

Nicki