Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Rusted Out

Rusted Out
8" x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2013
available exclusively at Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery

This is the sixth and final painting that I recently delivered to Lifestyles By Darrell Bell. It is a similar scene as my 6x6 "Little Dead Spruce". 

I am finally feeling operational again. I now have my very own laptop which will not be available to little gaming hands! I am extremely relieved that all of my files and photos were recovered, what a stress-inducer that was. Many things are looking wonderful for the fall ahead, however the one concern is that the studio building has sold and our future there is uncertain. In fact, I just got word today that the new owner takes possession within two weeks and not on November 1st as we thought. I am somewhat panicked with the thought of not having a place to paint, but I am trying to be positive about it. Maybe he will keep us for awhile, but likely the rent will go up.

I plan to share my paintings and photos from the canoe trip next time so please check back!

1 comment:

Kim Rempel said...

Can't wait for these photos! Really want to hear/see all about your trip!!