New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Friday, March 17, 2017

Fleeting Light

Fleeting Light
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2017
sold

I love the glowing yellow light that shines through the leaves of a backlit forest.

4 comments:

Sandra Busby said...

This is lovely Nicki... A similar view to where I take the dog every day. We are lucky to have woodlands at the bottom of the garden. If only I were a landscape painter I would be so inspired to paint it! :0)

Barbara Muir said...

Love it. Wonderful painting Nicki.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara




Nicki said...

I saw a glimpse out your studio window in a photo on Instagram... it made me swoon. Maybe someday a landscape painter should visit and paint the view! Ha! :)

Nicki said...

Thanks Barbara, I like how this one came together.

:) N.