New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Monday, May 16, 2016

Now Available At The Black Spruce Gallery

Further Up The River, Waskesiu
40 x 30"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2015
available

Paintings recently delivered to the Black Spruce Gallery near Christopher Lake for their kick-off to the 2016 season on the May long weekend.

McPhee From Highway 264
12 x 12"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2015
available

Moody Prairie
12 x 12"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2015
sold

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Wow Nicki,

Just astoundingly beautiful! You must be so proud!

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Thanks Barbara... I hope the paintings are well-received and maybe even sell!