Friday, October 23, 2015

Prairie Intensity II

Prairie Intensity II
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panels
© Nicki Ault, 2015
available exclusively at Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery
sold

A couple of months ago I did a painting for Lifestyles called "Prairie Intensity". I was really happy with the vibe it had (see below), so I decided to try to capture that same power in another painting (above). Maybe this will be the start of a few more.

Prairie Intensity
8x8
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2015
sold

On a side note I am extremely excited for my weekend. On Saturday and Sunday I will be attending "Landscape Painting with Gord MacDonald" at Atelier 2302. It is part of a series of workshops Craig Berry is bringing to Saskatoon this fall and I am so happy I got a spot! I will be in student mode for forty-eight hours and I can hardly wait to be more knowledgeable come Monday! Here is a link to view work by Gord MacDonald.

No comments: