New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Monday, June 1, 2015

White Bucket Bouquet

White Bucket Bouquet
20 x 16"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2015

Bridget Aitken, Jacqueline Faye Miller and myself have been working hard the last several months to pull together a unique show for Hues Art Supply. Our friend Paul Trottier owns and runs this new art supply store in Saskatoon and we are thrilled that he has made a commitment to support local artists by showcasing their work in his beautiful space. This morning Bridget and I are hanging the show and I feel really excited about the paintings the three of us have produced. We stretched and grew and laid it out there as best we could. I hope you may have some interest in checking it out. Please keep in mind that the artists' reception is on Saturday, June 20th from 2-4 p.m. and we would love to see you there.

Coming soon... photos of the artwork in the gallery space.

2 comments:

cohen labelle said...

WONDERFUL!!!!

Nicki said...

Oh thank you Marcia!