New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

King's Island, View From South Bay

King's Island, View From South Bay
6 x 6"
oil on board

I did this little 6x6 inch study while sitting on a picnic table at South Bay in Waskesiu. It has a great view, if not a bit distant, of King's Island- the only island on Waskesiu Lake. South Bay is a beautiful, rustic beach with trails and several fire pits for barbequing. We have never gone there as a family, but I think I will have to put it on the list for the summer. I think a little exploring and marshmallow roasting is just what we need when school is out.

No comments: