Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Opposite The Setting Sun

Opposite The Setting Sun
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2014
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/nicki-ault/opposite-the-setting-sun/256247
sold

I'm painting these little 6x6's in preparation for the Art @ Solar Gardens show on Saturday, September 20. I will be set up in one of the 20 artist "booths" hawking my wares. My focus is the little paintings, but I will have a handful of larger work available because you just never know, someone may need a huge 36x60" painting that day!

I went to Solar Gardens for the artist's orientation on Sunday and it is going to be a great set-up. There will be a wide variety of artists with work for sale: fibre art, glass work, pottery, paintings, woodwork and more. It sounds like the venue has a strong following and it could be a very busy day. It certainly would make for a lovely trip to the country if it's nice out.


With the Georgian Bay show at St. Thomas More and the reception on Friday night, plus Art @ Solar Gardens, it is shaping up to be a busy month. Come out and support the arts!

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Love it, and good luck with all of it. I'll affirm that someone does want a larger work. How lucky they will be!

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Barbara, you make me smile! Thanks!

XOXO
Nicki