New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

November 15 - December 31, 2017: Holiday Salon - Small Works Show at Darrell Bell Gallery (street level ), running through the holidays, Darrell and his team have installed a grid of twenty of my 8x8's as well as a small wall of larger pieces at the front of the gallery. Lots of great gift ideas to be found by the many gallery artists on display.

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Opposite The Setting Sun

Opposite The Setting Sun
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2014
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/nicki-ault/opposite-the-setting-sun/256247
sold

I'm painting these little 6x6's in preparation for the Art @ Solar Gardens show on Saturday, September 20. I will be set up in one of the 20 artist "booths" hawking my wares. My focus is the little paintings, but I will have a handful of larger work available because you just never know, someone may need a huge 36x60" painting that day!

I went to Solar Gardens for the artist's orientation on Sunday and it is going to be a great set-up. There will be a wide variety of artists with work for sale: fibre art, glass work, pottery, paintings, woodwork and more. It sounds like the venue has a strong following and it could be a very busy day. It certainly would make for a lovely trip to the country if it's nice out.


With the Georgian Bay show at St. Thomas More and the reception on Friday night, plus Art @ Solar Gardens, it is shaping up to be a busy month. Come out and support the arts!

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Love it, and good luck with all of it. I'll affirm that someone does want a larger work. How lucky they will be!

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Barbara, you make me smile! Thanks!

XOXO
Nicki