New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Comment Setting Change

I just wanted to make a quick announcement that I have changed my settings and now anyone can comment on my posts. You do not need an account, just choose "Anonymous" and leave a comment, however if I do actually know you, please let me know it's you!


2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Super idea,

Now if you could turn off the nasty number letter "prove you're not a robot" thing, I'm sure that would make it a lot easier for people to comment. I find the 10 times it takes me to be able to see the letters and numbers annoying. That's why I turned it off on my blog.

Love your work, thinking of you, and
wishing you a super time painting.

XO Barbara (you rock!!!)

Nicki said...

Barbara, yes, maybe I should turn that bleepin' thing off... I've just seen spam on other blog comments and I don't want that here. Maybe I should give it a try though because I hate it too.

N.