New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lily Pads at Spruce River... and O'Reilly Insurance

Lily Pads at Spruce River
 36 x 24"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2010
sold

Just a quick note before I head off for a much needed beauty rest! I have been fighting a bit of insomnia, so my fingers are crossed that tonight is the night for deep sleep.

I really love this painting- it looks great in my bathroom... and it looks great at O'Reilly Insurance which is where it is hanging right now. I am looking forward to the reception tomorrow evening. I hope to meet new people and see familiar faces. All are welcome, so if you are in Saskatoon please swing by.

I really have to say a huge thank you to Declan O'Reilly and his staff for this amazing venture they have begun at their office. Declan has a vision of supporting local artists, in particular newer artists, by providing a beautiful venue for them to show their work and also by organizing a reception at some time during the show. It is not easy for an artist to get their name "out there" if they are not represented by a gallery, so to have a business step up and offer their walls is what I consider a gift. It feels like that to me and I am grateful.

6 comments:

-Don said...

O'Reilly Insurance is blessed to have some wonderful works of art gracing their walls. Good luck with the show tomorrow night... and good luck with sleep to-night.

-Don

cohen labelle said...

Love your paintings - beautiful color!!!

Barbara M. said...

Yay for you. You are already out there.

Gorgeous painting.

XO Barbara

Nicki said...

Don, thank you for your generous and kind words. I did sleep a bit better that night. What a relief.

Nicki said...

Thank you Marcia.

Nicki said...

Barbara... :o)

XO Nicki