New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

September High Noon

#1 - September High Noon
6 x 6"
oil on board
(30 paintings in 30 days - Project II)
© Nicki Ault, 2012
sold

I am somewhat hesitant in making this commitment, but here we go! I am starting another short term daily painting project like I did last year. Once again I am going to make 30 small paintings in 30 days which I will then take to the 2nd Annual Friends of The Forestry Farm House Art Show and Sale. I will be posting these paintings in my Daily Paintworks Gallery, however they will not ship until after this event which is on May 27th. I want to have the entire series on display that afternoon, so if something sells before the show it will be displayed with a red sticker beside it.

There is so much happening right now... the show at O'Reilly Insurance ends in a week, the show with my Dad is pulling together, the daily painting project is now under way and I am on a committee planning an event for June (which I can hardly wait to tell you about... but it deserves a post of it's own). Stick with me and see how it all turns out!

1 comment:

Kim Rempel said...

Oh, that IS a lot going on! Great! It keeps the creative juices flowing. Looking forward to seeing your 30 in 30!