Tuesday, April 24, 2012

September High Noon

#1 - September High Noon
6 x 6"
oil on board
(30 paintings in 30 days - Project II)
© Nicki Ault, 2012
sold

I am somewhat hesitant in making this commitment, but here we go! I am starting another short term daily painting project like I did last year. Once again I am going to make 30 small paintings in 30 days which I will then take to the 2nd Annual Friends of The Forestry Farm House Art Show and Sale. I will be posting these paintings in my Daily Paintworks Gallery, however they will not ship until after this event which is on May 27th. I want to have the entire series on display that afternoon, so if something sells before the show it will be displayed with a red sticker beside it.

There is so much happening right now... the show at O'Reilly Insurance ends in a week, the show with my Dad is pulling together, the daily painting project is now under way and I am on a committee planning an event for June (which I can hardly wait to tell you about... but it deserves a post of it's own). Stick with me and see how it all turns out!

1 comment:

Kim Rempel said...

Oh, that IS a lot going on! Great! It keeps the creative juices flowing. Looking forward to seeing your 30 in 30!