Thursday, December 8, 2011

Allow Me To Introduce You...

 
St. George Studio Artists' Group


I've been meaning to upload a photo to introduce you to the other artists that work in the same studio as me. This photo was taken on Nov. 27 after the Open Studio and unfortunately three had already left. They are a diverse and wonderful group of artists and I feel so fortunate to be among them... I'm like a sponge trying to learn as much as I can from their wealth of experience and knowledge. My being part of the studio is a much better deal for me than it is for them!

Going clockwise from the only dude in the group, they are:

Peter Mac Mahon- sculptor
Jane Harington- painter (website)
Miranda Jones- painter, metal worker (gallery, gallery)
Jan Corcoran- painter (website, gallery)
Moi- painter
Bridget Aitken- painter, sculptor
Gale Hagblom- painter (website)

Not in photo: Degen Lindner- painter (gallery), Carol Wylie- painter (website), Amira Wasfy- painter

3 comments:

cohen labelle said...

Thank you for introducing us to your extended family, Nicki - you are a mighty impressive gathering and mighty photogenic too, I might add!
xo Marcia

Nicki said...

Hi Marcia,

They are a talented bunch... and self conscious- I was instructed to use the photo with the fewest double chins!!!

Nicki

Barbara Muir said...

Thanks for the introduction Nicki, and I'm absolutely sure that every artist in that group gets as much out of knowing you, as you do from knowing them. How wonderful.

XO Barbara