New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Yo Bro!

Just a quick shout out to my brother-in-law who helped me with the image of my invitation tonight. He was able to change it from a pdf to a jpeg (I don't actually even understand what I just said) so I could post a better result to my blog. Scroll down to the previous post for the upgraded version!

No comments: