Sunday, October 13, 2019

Time to Celebrate!


Yesterday I put up this image on my Instagram and Facebook pages with the following:


I am grateful and I feel like celebrating!

On Monday, October 14th I will post the colour version of this brand new original 10x10 oil painting, "Follow Me", and the details for my FIRST EVER DRAW!

I started my blog ten years ago when I was painting very little and all of the art-related baby steps since then have led to a recent milestone: the launch of my website!

An overwhelming factor in persevering for these ten years has to do with the support I have received in all the forms it has come to me. I am extremely grateful for those who have: written encouraging words through texts, DM's and comments; attended my art shows; shared their knowledge and expertise with me; given me valuable critiques on my work; told their friends and family to check out my art; helped me through the inevitable low points; and of course, those who have purchased.

This painting is a symbolic nod of gratitude to those who follow me and I want someone to win it! Come back on Monday to see the painting in full colour and to find out how to enter!


No comments: