Thursday, October 31, 2019

Secrets of the Sinking Sun

Secrets of the Sinking Sun
30 x 30"
oil on canvas
© Nicki Ault, 2019
available at Webster Galleries

I'm pretty excited that this beauty has arrived safely in Calgary at Webster Galleries. The photo shows the painting well, but in person this piece will immediately transport you to your favourite memory of an evening at the lake. The glowing light on the water is magical and a feeling of calm will wash over you.

I love the moments of connection when I deliver work to my galleries, so it feels weird to send boxes by courier. Phone calls are the next best thing and I am so happy Paula and the team at Webster's are enthusiastic about the two new pieces they just received. Tomorrow I will show the other painting and if you are in Calgary, please stop by to check them out.

No comments: