Sunday, July 1, 2018

The Ol' Spruce At Dusk and Some News

The Ol' Spruce at Dusk
12 x 24"
oil on cradled anel
© Nicki Ault, 2018
sold

This is one of my newest paintings... an enlarged and more panoramic version of an 8x8 I did for Darrell Bell Gallery. I just love the light!

I have a new northern venue for my work! This painting, along with some of my other medium to smaller works can be found for the summer season at Evrgreen, Waskesiu's one and only coffee shop! I am pretty excited about it - I have always wanted to have my work in this location, but it never materialized with the former owner. Last fall, when I was on my yurt retreat, I spoke with the new owner and she was immediately enthused, so we kept in touch and voila! I hung my work on Friday!

photo © Nicki Ault, 2018

photo © Nicki Ault, 2018

I love this province and country so much and it seems fitting I tell you about it on Canada Day! Hopefully the work I show here will be well-received by mutual Saskatchewan lovers.

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Happy Canada Day! What a fabulous show!

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara