New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

July - October, 2017: A small selection of my work,
courtesy of Darrell Bell Gallery, is available at Boffins restaurant (111 Research Drive, U of S campus).

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Soft Day On The South Saskatchewan

Soft Day On The South Saskatchewan
6 x 6"
oil on board
© Nicki Ault, 2014
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/nicki-ault/soft-day-on-the-south-saskatchewan/290110
sold 

A gentle day on the river, the colours creating lovely, soft layers of Autumn.

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

I so love this! Man you are amazing. I sit in wonder in front of my computer, and wish you were closer so I could zip over and see this in person.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Nicki said...

Wouldn't it be fun if we were closer? Wow, we may never get any painting done though! :)