New Representation: my art is now available at the Assiniboia Gallery in Regina! They are located at 2266 Smith Street, a vibrant, bustling part of town.

November 15 - December 31, 2017: Holiday Salon - Small Works Show at Darrell Bell Gallery (street level ), running through the holidays, Darrell and his team have installed a grid of twenty of my 8x8's as well as a small wall of larger pieces at the front of the gallery. Lots of great gift ideas to be found by the many gallery artists on display.

Ongoing: my 8x8" original oil paintings are available exclusively at Darrell Bell Gallery located in the Canada Building in downtown Saskatoon. As well, some of my large oil paintings are now available in this beautiful local gallery.

November 10, 2016: I was interviewed by Daily Paintworks as their Spotlight Artist for a week! Read my interview on the DPW News blog!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Three New Paintings at Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery

It Won't Be Long
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2013
available exclusively at Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery
sold

West End, King's Island
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2013
available exclusively at Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery
sold

Arival
8 x 8"
oil on cradled panel
© Nicki Ault, 2013
available exclusively at Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery
sold

For the month of May I am the featured artist at Lifestyles by Darrell Bell Gallery. I am looking forward to this Saturday (May 4) when I will be at the store meeting and greeting the customers. I will even have my easel and plein air painting gear with me... it will be set up in the window where I will be working on some new 8 x 8" paintings for the store. Yes, I will be an interactive window display! It should be fun and hopefully it will get some great conversations started.

I plan to be there from about 11:00 until 6:00, so if you are in the downtown Saskatoon area, please stop by with your friendly face and say hello! Mother's Day is just over a week away and an original painting would make a wonderful gift.


4 comments:

cohen labelle said...

Hi Nicki

These are really wonderful!

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Nicki,

These are beautiful, and good for you! You are on fire now -- just moving and shaking all over the place. I am amazed and in awe of your energy, and beautiful work.

XO Barbara

Nicki said...

Thank you Marcia! I hope you are well.

Nicki

Nicki said...

Barbara- you are so sweet... and I am excited about this new development with the Lifestyles store. It is going well.

Nicki