Thursday, February 28, 2013

Overhead Inspiration

Overhead Inspiration
6 x 6"
oil on board 
© Nicki Ault, 2013
sold

Well hello again! I did not anticipate taking that much time away from my blog! I was sick, the kids were sick and we went on a family holiday... next thing you know I have been out of touch for weeks! It is often easier for me to make quick updates and stay in touch on my Facebook page, so feel free to click on over and hit "Like"! www.facebook.com/Nicki.Ault.Studio

I'm back and I feel excited about so many things. I have spent more time at the studio in the last few days than I have spent in (what feels like) months. I feel energized, motivated, enthused and ready to go! As a result I managed to get a 36x36" canvas started, three 8x8" paintings done for Lifestyles By Darrell Bell Gallery and three 6x6's finished! I don't think I have done any 6x6" paintings since my retreat to Waskesiu last September. I have completely neglected that size and therefore neglected my Daily Paintworks Gallery, but that is going to change today! And now I have images put on the Daily Paintworks Facebook Weekend Show. I feel like I am back in business! Lots to talk about, but all in good time. For now I hope you enjoy seeing this new painting, "Overhead Inspiration".

I have decided to begin to include the PayPal "buy" link when I post my 6x6" paintings. This size makes up the majority of the paintings in my Daily Paintworks Gallery; the link will take you there to see the purchase/shipping info. Clicking on this link does not mean you are committing to the purchase of the painting- it just takes you to the spot where more information is available.

Thanks for stopping by!

*what a lovely surprise that this sold so quickly! 


4 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Nicki,

Welcome back. It's so thrilling to see your work every time I open the blog. It sounds like the vacation was the ticket to new work, feeling great and escaping winter. Good for you.

XO Barbara

Anonymous said...

hi Nicki
good to hear you and yours have recovered :) your work is going from strength to strength. wonderful vibrant colours and dramatic compositions! always good to see xox

Nicki said...

Thanks Barbara, I really didn't mean for that kind of time to pass. I don't like letting that much time pass without any word! Maybe the vacation was just what I needed.

XO Nicki

Nicki said...

Hi Rahina! Thank you so much for stopping by and thank you for such supportive comments. They truly mean a lot coming from someone who has really put thought and focus into her own work and it's growth. I hope you are well,
Nicki :)